For Employment opportunities please email your resume with cover letter to Jeff Scheithe
Through collaboration and relationships we are capable of offering our Insurance advisors:
- Succession Planning
- Unique Resources
- True Independence
- Competitive Payout percentages
- Client relationships
- Tailored Coaching
- Marketing Support
- Wide range of products and services through our Broker Dealer
- Administrative Staff
Marketing Internship Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement specific marketing campaigns
- Assist with Website redesign and Social Media
- Assist with creation of current and future client events and seminars.
Learn the detailed aspects of marketing, compliance, and much more in the financial services industry not typically learned in the classroom.
As an intern, you will be offered the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working in the independent field of the financial services industry. All assignments add value both to our company and to your development as a professional in the financial services field.
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative undergraduate students to join our team. The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skill, technology orientated in web and social media, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Excellent communication skills are essential to this position.
We are currently seeking interns for the Spring/Summer quarter. Hours are flexible with a 20/hour week minimum.
CFP Board Internship
Since 1980, SAI Financial Services, Inc. provides individuals and businesses comprehensive financial plans tailored to meet their specific needs.
We work with each client individually in an organized and methodical manner, providing expert guidance in estate, retirement, insurance, divorce, philanthropic, and college and education planning.
With offices in Warrneville and Wheaton, Illinois we are currently seeking a Financial Service Intern who has a passion for learning and a strong desire to gain experience as an Independent Financial Advisor/planner.
Our internship offers you direct experience working at SAI Financial Services, a leader in the independent financial services space. As an intern, you will gain exposure to all areas of financial services including advisory, insurance, client service, professional development, client development, technology solutions such as financial planning and more. You will apply your finance education to understanding of client investments and related communication with third parties. Learn the detailed aspects of the financial services industry not typically learned in the classroom.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Participation as requested in everyday client service
- Assist with client meetings, meeting preparation, meeting follow up
- Learn and use current and up and coming technology
- Assist with current marketing campaigns and client events and seminars
The successful candidate will have:
- Desire to serve other with excellence
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and maturity
- Interest in personal financial planning and financial service
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
The internship will run a minimum of 8 weeks at 24 hours a week.
Compensation: $1000 for 8 week Internship commitment